Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I become cleared to drive a university vehicle?

Per Risk Management policy, anyone who drives for University business and/or drives a University vehicle must register with Risk Management and attend an approved course in defensive driving prior to being authorized to drive on University business. Visit Risk Management Service - Defensive Driving Training for more information.

Visit the EDGE Learning site to enroll in Defensive Driver Certification. Log in with Net ID.