Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Where can I find resources for student parents?

Graduate student parents are encouraged to consider applicable family care programs from UA Life & Work Connections, ranging from individual consultations and referrals, to Child Care Subsidy & Housing Program, lactation resources, and a University-subsidized Sick Child and Emergency/Back-up Care Program. Visit UA Life & Work to learn more about student child care and related programs.

Please also review resources listed on UA Graduate College New And Current Students, including child care subsidies and family friendly information. The Graduate College is dedicated to promoting and strengthening family relationships. Many resources have been designed to help graduate students balance and manage family, work, and school.