Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What minors are available to me as a PTYS graduate student?

The University of Arizona requires that doctoral students complete a minor program of study consisting of at least 9 units. Graduate students in the Department of Planetary Sciences should choose a minor subject in consultation with their research advisor. Common minor subjects include:

Students should consult the minor department regarding the minor program requirements.